Tuesday, September 4, 2012

The lovers, the dreamers, and me...

I am a dreamer.  One of the reasons why I consider myself part southern or part cowboy is that I have always loved and dared to dream.  Being a dreamer is a blessing about 80 percent of the time, however right now does not belong to that 80 percent.  The idealist in me is rarely evident in my subconscious and most of the time i dont remember my actual dreams from dreaming at night.  Im mainly  a daydreamer, a believer that I can do difficult things.  Right now, my actual dreams are vivid and far closer to "beautiful nightmares" than anything else.  The interrupted sleep and waking up to reality is taking a converse toll on my actual daily dreams.  The funny thing is, I have found a way to tear it up at work and remain oddly focused.  My attention to detail during the daytime is kind of ridiculous at this point and my ability to think clearly after the 5 o'clock quitting time is completely shot.  Life, its a funny conundrum.  Nothing is ever as it seams.  "What's so amazing that keeps us star gazing...someday well find it...I've heard it too many times to ignore it
There's something that I'm supposed to be".

No comments:

Post a Comment