Thursday, January 17, 2013

The backwards hat

Tonight I came from basketball to tutoring with my BYU hat on backwards.  One of the high school girls was like, "nice backwards hat".   I can read sarcasm from a mile away....Its my game so its hard to beat me at.  Some previous girls that also thought they knew me said the same thing "you, and a backwards hat, it doesnt work".  Actually, the backwards hat is my personality.  In the future, no one will keep me from wearing the hat backwards when I want, because it is who I am.  Most people know the nice kid that will do anything for you.  If will go out of my way for people that like me and people that dont like me, but that doesnt mean Im a pushover or that I have no edge.  Really, the backwards hat is who I am, because I am never who you think I am.  You think Im the nerd that does science and math.  Well, English was my favorite subject all through high school.  I love lit.  Poems and classic works are my favorites.  I enjoy country music, hip-hop, regaetton, bachata, metallica, and many others.  Though I may do anything for you in normal circumstances, you dont want to be on the opposite side of me on a basketball court, a soccer pitch, or anything similar.  I will be nervous and quiet if you dont know me, but Ill be the loudest kid if you do.  I love to cut loose on the dance floor and have fun.  In the end, I enjoy helping people more than anything else, but I love to have fun...so Ill keep rockin my swag how I will and ya'all can quit whining about it!  

No comments:

Post a Comment