Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Stir Crazy

  I never thought of myself as someone who was always waiting for something new and exciting, and wasnt appreciative of what the have, but I think I was wrong.  I dont do well staying in one place or going after one thing.  In college, I moved apartments every year.  Red flag.  I should have realized then that I dont do well with permanency.  I did stay consistent with my major, and in general, I tend to finish things I start.  Books are one of my exceptions.  I love books, but I dont finish lots of them.  I have always had goals in life, but I have always needed goals in life.  Right now, I dont know what I want to do or what I should try and accomplish.  Some days, I want to venture into formal dance lessons, although I really think I want to wait on this one until I find a girl that I can dance with forever.  Other days, I want to go to art museums and just get lost learning and admiring.  Most days, I want to get lost in the world of fashion and by new exciting clothes. Thats just it though, I could never satisfy that desire for a new shirt, or a new tie, or a new pair of shoes.  Luckily I dont have too much money that I can worry about that yet.   What to do next?

No comments:

Post a Comment