Thursday, May 23, 2013

Thanks

Writing this quick streamline before I go to work, even though I dont really want most people to ever read it, but I know someone will.  Had a weird dream last night.  Wasnt weird because it involved my last gf, that still stays pretty consistent.  Shes still the girl of my dreams, no matter what happens during the rest of my life that decides to stay constant (sorry future wife, you may try to change this but you probably wont ever want to ask if you did/have).  The weird thing was it was pretty revelatory about my personality.  The dream was all about how I tend not to express gratitude and appreciation.  Also, I am not as good at complimenting people when I remain nervous around them.  So here it is in the blog.  Thanks, ATB.  You work tirelessly to help those in your life, even when they arent as grateful as they should be.  Off to work and off to be a more grateful, more appreciative, more complimentary person.  This could be scary, I may have to get rid of more of my shyness.

No comments:

Post a Comment