Monday, April 29, 2013

What to do with life?

Sometimes life gives you a lot of choices, and you dont really want any of them.  All of the choices are good choices, and they could all be good opportunities, but none of them are really anything that is very exciting.  I could stay at my current job, .living situation, etc for who knows how long.  I could go back to Utah or somewhere else to go to grad school.  I could just shirk all responsibility and become a hippie and live by the beach in a van.  There are a million different plausible situations and choices in front of me and I dont want any of them.  Im pretty happy.  All of the people around here are great and I could be happy as a clam chatting with the weirdest of the weirdies for hours.  I really enjoy people, talking with them, learning about them.  Problem is, I am super shy.  No one who knows me remembers that I am shy, but I really am.  So now I am just a shy introvert, waiting to create a situation to get excited about, but making life as exciting as it can be for right now.  Heck, I could keep going to Lindsey Stirling concerts and wouldnt mind catching Penta or Sara B, and just going on a fun concert spree.  Also, I still love sea animals, oceans and aquariums. Who knows what another week holds?  Miss the band perry, Miss wont stop whispering in your ear conversations in sunday school.  Life is crazy, Im just livin it and tryin to have a good time lovin it.  Ill just keep musin on the random noncoherent musings....

No comments:

Post a Comment